Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday's thoughts

I'm taking today as a quiet and relaxing time for me.  With all the hustle and bustle of packing and getting ready to move I really just need moments to sit with my feet up.

I am definitely over-whelmed AND my desire for bread and bread products is getting stronger.

I have these questions go through my head...will one warm biscuit really hurt me?  How about just 1 piece of pizza?

Ummmmm...well of course I KNOW the right answer to those questions but am I going to listen to the answer???

This journey of mine seems to come in fits and spurts.

Raw food, vegetarian, low calorie, gluten free, dairy free, healthy fats, lots of protein etc.  I'm sure you know what I mean.

So, what is it that I really need??

A great euphonious in every box

Any one have a good answer?

Let me know your thoughts.

Enjoy the day!

hugs
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment