Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fact vrs Problems

I know, there are many ways to look at facts and problems.  Here's my take today on my own, my current snapshot:

FACT VRS PROBLEM

FACT                                                                        PROBLEM

 I am obese                                                               I eat too much
                                                                                I exercise too little

I can change this fact but not without action.  Not without consistant, constant and current action.  It's not what I do tomorrow that will make a difference.  The actions of today, of now, will create the change to my current FACT.

So, today I can:
  1. make good food choices
  2. get some fresh air
  3. move my body




Simple?  YES!!



Today I am filled with dedication, determination and desire!

 (also posted here: www.livingfoodsottawa.com/blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment