Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I'm just so excited!

I've dumped 9 lbs since last Friday, have more energy and am committed to finishing the 30 days with everyone! (in the BES program)

I made the decision yesterday to enjoy some chicken. So we deliberately went to one of our fav. restaurants and had chicken and a salad..dressing on the side. (which I found I really didn't need) The rest of the day was smoothies and watermelon.

Today I've enjoyed 1/2 of a honey dew and found it incredibly sweet. Are my taste buds so totally changing? Awesome!

8:30 this morning and I was in the pool. The weekend will be hot and sunny so you will easily find me in and out of the pool. I have 3 days left on my "stay-cation" and plan to enjoy every second of it.

Getting through this week was tough (with my daughter leaving). Having a specific program to focus on really helped me stay positive. End of day yesterday I was exhausted. Had a great night's sleep.

Energy? For sure. Nothing's going to hold me down!!!

How is your energy level?

Love you all!
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment