Saturday, July 19, 2008

My creativeness is shining again!

(cross posted from another journal)

Patience is the key to paradise. (Turkish proverb)

I read this today and it has really stuck with me.

My affirmation: my patience is my paradise.


I used to pray for patience. A dear friend pointed out that when I prayed for patience I would be sent things to test the patience. Not sure I totally believed her but sure got me thinking. On the other hand I no longer pray for patience but rejoice in the patience I have now.

My home is my castle? Not quite but it is my refuge and my paradise. I believe I can create my paradise. I surround myself with great friends, loving family members, enjoy my home and nourish myself with great food. Is this not paradise? Now to find my pillow and sweet rest. All's right with the world. At least for a little while.

Sweet dreams.

Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment