Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still here

Boy it's been a while since I've posted. Not that life has been busy on the contrary things have slowed somewhat.

I had a slight incident with my back steps. They broke, I fell through and off...not a pretty picture. Neither is my foot. It's a slow heal but coming along. The down side is that I had just started to get back into my cardio routines. UGH! The universe was telling me it was past time to sit for a while.

I've definitely rested but can't say that I enjoyed the time much though. lol Got to make the best of all things. Right?

It's a holiday weekend here in Canada. For my Canadian friends, do you have special plans this weekend??? The pool is open and I've been in it 2 times. Chilly, refreshing and so inviting. Now if the weather would co-operate. lol

til again,
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment