Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Friday!

I know, it's been a week since you saw me last. Was my week crazy? You betcha! After last weekend's concert I basically went into rest mode. The fatigue is not about the time I spend but the amount of energy that goes into performance. It's invigorating and exciting but it does expend a lot of "me". Talk about burning calories!

This week I've been continuing with lots of fresh fruit and veggies. There's been a few no-no's on my plate this week but not enough to derail me. The coffee is totally gone. The coffee maker is now in the cupboard and we've purchased no bags of the good stuff. lol

Last Saturday I was able to pick up my new bunnies. Winnie and Bobby are now part of our family. So cute and fun! They are 1 1/2 years old, white, angoras! I was told they were litter trained which is true when they stay in their cage...outside of their confines is yet another story!

Been able to relax and get back to my second love which is washing, carding and spinning fiber. I picked up 2 pounds of raw suffolk that is washing up nicely. I find suffolk to be nice and strong for Nick's socks. These wear like iron. Which means they don't need repaired every week. lol

Well, off to enjoy the day. How about you? Ready to face the weekend???

Hugs

Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment