Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mid week

I know, once again it's been a long time since I've been here. Alas gone but not forgotten!

Just been very busy with life. A good thing for sure.

Concerts, rehearsals, auditions etc and so much fun.

I have much of my food under control. The exercise is very much a work in progress but again, not forgotten.

Coffee is no longer a part of my life and for the next 28 days there will be no salt shaker on my table. For those of you who know me this is huge!

Each morning now starts with hot water with a slice of lemon followed by a fresh fruit smoothie. No dairy...just fruit. I love it. The weight is hovering but on the average still on a downward trend.

Definitely need a new bathing suit for the summer as well as a few other, smaller things. Great! Can you see me smiling????

Life continues...so do I.

How are you doing?

Til again,
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment