Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer is Comin' In!

Yellow-billed Cuckoo (Coccyzus americanus)Image via Wikipedia

Loudly sing Cuckoo!

Well depending on your neighbours possibly not too loudly! lol

June is definitely one of my favorite months. Not just because it's my birthday month but because of the great weather and the promise of summer. I absolutely love the water and wait for the pool to warm up to about 66F before I jump in. This week it's been sitting at 70F and so refreshing to swim laps. Much warmer than that and it's nice but...not as refreshing!







My food plan for this week is fairly simple; at least for me. I'm working on about 70% raw right now and it feels good for me. Isn't that what the whole diet and food process is all about? For me it's about balance and finding something that I really can stay with over the long haul. My staple right now is watermelon! The melons right now, although not yet local, are really sweet and wonderful. My only problem is being sure that I don't eat any after the dinner hour. All that water needs to go somewhere, right? I really do prefer sleeping through the night. lol

Off to plan my day. Make yours wonderful! I know mine will be.

Til again,
Doll

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment