Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's the weekend!

One of the things I like to do on Saturday is plan out my calendar for the coming week.  By doing this task I'm able to enjoy the rest of the weekend without concerns about my to do list.




I like to be organized but need to allow for flexibility within the structure I set up.  Make sense?

So I "plan" free-time into each day.  Not that the time is free or that I have nothing to do but those times are when I knit, spin, exercise, talk with a friend, write personal emails or even Blog if the spirit moves me to do so.

Well, now that I've finished up with my calendar for the first week of June, I'll be off to spend time with Nick and maybe even go for a hike.

Enjoy your weekend! Be sure to fill a few moments or hours with things that make YOU feel your best!

Til again,
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment