Saturday, February 7, 2009

Button Holes??

OK, so it's not that I'm lazy and can't/won't write being that it's late Friday night and I really should be finding my bed; I've decided to share a post with you.

This odd, you might say even rare post, has absolutely nothing to do with "Doll's Journey" or anyone else's for that matter.

I does have to do with knitting and button holes.

But, enough of my stuff go HERE to read up on the Yarn Harlots thoughts on said button holes.

Do I have an opinion? Not really. Actually, I can't remember the last time I knit something that needed them and I really have no problem with which side the silly things are on. Even though I'm terribly right handed/right sided. That's for another post/another day.

Have a terrific weekend everyone!

hugs to all
me

No comments:

Post a Comment