Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Nick decided that a picture was in order this morning after we arrived at church. So, here I am jaunting my red hat and coat!

The day is sunny, bright and warm...so you will find me outside in the fresh air.

Enjoy your day!! I leave you with this thought from Deepak Chopra:


"Human beings are made of body, mind and spirit. Of these, spirit is primary, for it connects us to the source of everything, the eternal field of consciousness."

I welcome your comments.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Doll,
    I read your "About Me",
    "On January 1, 2008 I recommitted myself to a new me...fitness, health and weight loss combined with an inner feeling of peace and love. This is my journey."

    Looks like there are a lot of us trying to live the good life. I also checked out, "A Graceful Garden" and also really enjoyed Karen's words on her life. Hey, we could almost start a club. How does the Fabulous Fifties Club, sound? ;)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete