Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeding my cravings!





I had this huge craving for a milk shake today. This is what I came up with: My strawberry smoothie supreme!!

I took:

4 ripe bananas
1 inch ring of fresh pineapple
5 strawberries

Blended this all up until it was thick and smooth.

Did it stop my current craving? You betcha!

I have my water bottle there to remind me that I'm not taking in enough H2O. In the back you can see the mini-tramp. Yes, it works much better when lying flat on the floor and when I actually get on it. Do I like it? Yep! Do I use it regularly? Not enough. lol

To keep me in shape today my objective is to eat raw and healthy as well as some sort of cardio activities. Guess I should choose this eh?

Have a remarkable day!

til again
Doll
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment