Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 5

As I've been moving through my house I realize that one of the things that I need to do is use the stuff I have! That meant moving my exercise bike out of the basement...way too dark and gloomy down there and put it in the major activity area of my home. Now really, how can anyone walk by something this big in the way, in the middle of the room and not get on it? At least that's my plan. If this monster of a piece of equipment doesn't get used these 30 days it too will find itself out the door!!! So, my plan is to come up with a name for it, other than Monster!

Ideas anyone?

Here's a contest for you: Name my exercise bike!

The winner will receive.....??? Gotta think about that for a wee bit but I'm sure I can come up with something fun.

For now...off to find something yummy for a late lunch.

til again,
Doll

3 comments:

  1. You'd hafta be there to feel
    "THE WIND IN YOUR HAIR" that bike creates, so I Nominate the name

    "WINDY" for it.

    Now if you experience the same thing on your motor-bike, mo-ped, dirt-bike or cycle, perhaps you'd care to share that "pet" name you have for it. I like WINDY.

    dg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinner...not very creative I know, but that's all I can think of right now. GReat idea putting it where it's just so there :-)!

    Spin on,
    Nicole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay ... since you brought it up from your dark and gloomy basement, I say go with "Monster from the Black Lagoon"!!!

    Once it gets warmer, you could move it out by the pool and then take it for a spin before popping in the pool to swim laps! [grin]

    ReplyDelete