Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 6

Well, if you check the date it's really day 7 but since I'm still up and having totally closed out day 6 yet then that's where I'll stay for now.

Today I took a couple of really nice sweaters out of my closet and put aside as they are no longer part of my wardrobe. Going through clothes is relatively easy for me. I tend not to buy much and if I don't wear it in a couple of years it's out the door. Part of that comes from moving around a lot and not wanting to pack and unpack and repack. I'm sure you get the drift.

Any how...not sure what my number of objects is as yet. Perhaps I'll count tomorrow. lol

My household detox is alive and well. A wee bit each day...that's all I need to do.

Well, the pillow is calling my name and I'm ready.

til again,
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment