Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time to ....

Change! I need to change how I look at my food; how I feel about the food I eat. I definitely give too much power to my nourishment. I focus on what I will eat, what I'm going to eat, what I need to buy for each meal; what time I eat; sometimes I think about not eating....

Definitely an obsession! Definitely has far too much focus in my life. For the next few days my plan is to relax and NOT think about food. Possible? I believe so. I know it's something I must do. My poor eating habits have become a source of self destruction. NOT good! I am better and bigger than all of this.

I'm going to dig deep and find the strength I know is there.

There you have it...given a little push and the out come will be positive.

til again
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment