Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re-boot

Olympic medalsImage by london via Flickr

Ok...here it is Tuesday and I've re-booted my week. Monday never happened. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

The church family musical that we've just started production of is the story of Jonah. We're calling the God of Second Chances!

Well that's what I like about my life. There is always a second chance...over and over and over again.

I made some commitments to myself that have just not happened. I've been doing a pretty good job of beating myself up however. Is there a gold medal for that? I'd be sure to win that competition, hands down!

Enough already! My Olympic challenge is no complaints! Doing pretty well with that although I think my challenge should have been no negative self talk. What do you think?

My meals are planned for today as well as my exercise. Now, if I could just get rid of this migraine!

More tomorrow about second chances. Have a great one dear friends!

Til again,
Doll

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment