Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday is over....

'Cavendish' bananas are the main commercial cu...Image via Wikipedia

and I've kicked it into gear! Boy oh boy! Time for me to fess up. My physical activity has been next to nothing. This week I made a commitment to do some cardio every single day and this time I'm following through!!!!

Monday I went to the pool. Did 20 laps! Go me. Saturday was 16 so I increased a bit.

Today I got up a bit earlier and spent some time on the exercise bike. This evening I did 5 min on the mini tramp. Good for me eh?

My day started with a green smoothie. (bananas, romaine, strawberries and celery) Good for me! Good for anyone.

Whew! It's been a busy one and I'm ready to find my pillow.

Hump day tomorrow. I wonder what surprises are in store.

til again,
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment