Thursday, January 17, 2008

Me Today!

I am

B e a u t i f u l ( taking care of me)

L e a n (exercise is part of my day)

E n e r g e t i c (rest gives me energy)

S e x y (need I say more lol)

S m a r t (I learn something each day)

E l i m i n a t i n g (getting rid of clutter)

D r e a m i n g (goals and plans for each day)

This is me...today, tomorrow, and every day.

Enjoy the day you've been given!



I'll post later with my days progress!
(edited to add progress below)


Breakfast: blueberry muffin

Lunch: Ham and cheese crepe (low fata cheese and less than 1 oz)
Salad with oil and lemon vinegrette
fresh tomato

Snack: chips and salsa (counted out the chips)

Dinner: hamburger with lettuce and tomato

Snack: 2 oz cold pork roast
small frozen ice milk (McDonald's)


I spent 10 min on the stationary bike for a total of 2.8 miles. Need to be sure this is at least 15 min this week!

The hamburger and cone were planned for this day so I was within my food mover limits...yipee!!

Til tomorrow

Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment