Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guilty free....

Avocado & tomato saladImage by eszter via Flickr

You know, giving myself permission to enjoy the luncheon yesterday has totally freed me. So much so that today I felt no obsession or craving for anything. I am balanced and fully in control. Amazing how letting go of the guilt can make such a difference!

I've enjoyed a salad with fresh sprouts, greens, tomatoes and avocado. I had some raw crackers that I enjoyed with some hummus. Definitely enough for me.

I did have a couple of small pieces of dark chocolate and am currently enjoying a decaf. hazelnut/chocolate tea. I added a wee bit of raw honey and it's good to go!! Actually quite tasty.

My day has been full and rich and still have much more to do.
Til later and again,
Doll
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment