Thursday, January 15, 2009

Excitement Plus!

Just how much excitement can there be when the temperatures are -25C?? Well, pretty excited around here. What's the news? Ecopolitan Ottawa is up and running! The site is in the process of growing and being built but the start is there.


Ecopolitan Ottawa is exciting for me because this affords me the chance to share with my community and beyond all the resources that are available to us. These would include greener living, a raw food and/or vegetarian lifestyle, opportunities to meet others of like mind and to introduce many to new ideas. This to me is exciting! Any time we have a chance to learn and to grow we continue to develop as people and as a community.

I'm still learning, still looking to understand and as my journey continues, I will expand my circle of knowledge, friends and the very sense of who I am in the world.

Til again,
Doll

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I didn't know you were from Ottawa. I live outside of Ottawa. Until a month ago I was a resident of Ottawa pretty much my whole life!

    Your blog is a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! Enjoyed reading your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete