Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday!

The votes are in and this is my response: I still don't like winter! I've tried the whole positive thinking thing. Telling myself I love winter; I enjoy winter etc but for me it just doesn't work. The snow looks beautiful until you have to go out side in the mess. Can you tell I'm waiting for spring and not too patiently! I might try skating on the canal but as I've gotten older I've been more inclined to do things that are not going to put my on my bottom especially in a public place! I used to skate and really love it. Not sure what's changed. Probably the lack of doing it. The first time back out doing anything is often difficult for me. I'm working on this. Moving forward. I'll keep you posted on this one.

I've not been on my program much this week and can't figure out why I got off track. I have the right food in the house. I have exercise videos, an exercise bike and a mini-tramp but NOTHING! And yes, that was me yelling at myself. I'm done being gentle about this. Bottom line is that I need to move my body. I know this and yet NOTHING! Most likely I can attribute this to a lack of motivation. I know this needs to come from inside of me; perhaps someone giving me a kick in the behind I'm so afraid of falling on!

Well, that's my song and dance for this morning. Quite the mood eh? Better watch out world, Doll is on a mission and NOTHING is gonna' stop this gal now!

Have a great one!
Til again,
Doll

*check the bottom of my blog for my current calendar

3 comments:

  1. nice post, dont worry about the kick, you be kicking girl, drive on !

    Great Post !

    DG

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those of you who don't know DG is my husband! lol Thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I sure am, Honey, do you want anything that HONEY ?

    ReplyDelete