Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Late Friday evening and I'm ready to close out the week. I could do that except for the fact that I teach on Saturday and work at church Sunday morning. All is good. My weekend officially starts late Sunday night. My official day off is Monday.

So, for today I wish all the 9-5 ers working Monday thru Friday, a very happy weekend. Enjoy your days. If you live any where the temperatures are dropping, stay warm. Find a nice blanket, good book and if it's part of your life someone wonderful to cuddle with. Nothing warms quite like your nearest and dearest...unless it's a full coated husky! lol

You've heard of a three dog night? That's the night that is so cold it takes three huskies to get the bed warm.

Enough silliness for now. I've had my smoothie; some dried veggie chips and will soon find my pillow.

Hugs to all.

Til again
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment