Saturday, January 31, 2009

What type are you?

"There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. We all have a choice. You can decide which type of person you want to be. I have always chosen to be in the first group." Mary Kay Ash

So here's the question: What type of person are you?

Guess my biggest hurdle is that I move from type to type. Some days I'm a take charge kind of gal. You know, the kind of person who is in control and gets things done. Then, there are days when the world just moves around me and I watch.

Today? Well, for this day I am in control. I've made the decision. I'm having a great day! I say this to myself throughout the day and do a quick check in.


Ok, I am in charge. Time to get myself moving here.

And, for those enjoying Bobbie Burns Celebrations this weekend...have a great time!

til again
Doll

--comments are welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment