Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mid Week and onward

Motivation is not coming easy for me this morning. I know what I need to do. I know what I must do. Whether it's the darkness of the day or some disturbing dream I had last night I'm not sure but there is something very heavy weighing on me. What ever this is I'm not able to shake it just yet. Either way I have to start my day.

BREAKFAST:

coffee
raisin bran
low fat yogurt
fruit bowl

EXERCISE


LUNCH:
whole wheat crepe with 1 oz chicken breast


DINNER:
3 oz chicken breast
3 small fingerling potatoes
4 stalks asparagus (steamed)


SNACK:
2 slices weight watchers toast with 1 tsp peanut butter
1 hersey's kiss

WATER: 32 oz (not enough)


For the rest of my day: work for 2 hours; 3 hours of rehearsals this evening. Wednesdays are late nights for me and often leave me feeling really drained. I love the work but since I put so much of myself into the rehearsals I end up pretty tired.

Will post back later in the day.

Winter is still here...I need the warmth and the sun!!!

EDITED TO ADD: additional food; still no exercise today. Worked hard at practice tonight; had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment