Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, again

It's just amazing how life gets in the way of all your plans. Each day I start out..with a list made the night before, of all the things I want to do, need to do and would like to do. Then, the day starts. I'm a flexible person, most of the time so when things come my way I jump on board.

Many times, I plain and simply change my mind! My road is rarely straight or even. I know this is good for character building but not so good when you need to remain calm and focused.

Today, now, I choose the moment. Breathe in! Breathe out! Except what's around me...all of it..not just the parts I want. Except the bad in me (oh yes I'm really good at this) and also reflect on the good. (not always so easy) I'm really good at self-sabotage, fear of flying sort of thing. I choose not to be so good at this but the path is not quite there, as yet.

I'm believing right now, that my journaling needs to be much more internal and not so much about the food and exercise. I write all of that down anyway. I have spread sheets, sheets of paper, pc programs...already in place. So for now, this is where I'll keep my thoughts about the journey and how I feel.

For tonight I'll attend the RS chat with Richard and do some meditation either Tai Chi or Qi Gong before I go to bed. I need a good night's rest.

Peace to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment