Wednesday, December 24, 2008

May all your Holiday dreams come true

As I sit here relaxing for a few moments before I need to leave for church, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am. I celebrate the birth of Christ. I celebrate my life, filled with great joy. I celebrate my family who continue to love me, unconditionally. I celebrate my wonderful friends who help me get from one bumpy road to the next.

Much preparation has gone into Services of Celebration, dinners and great feasts! I hope you take a moment and smile. Think of me sitting here, not quite dressed; not really panicky; no voice even though I'm singing tonight; and as if none of this really mattered, I am happy! A calmness has come over me that is truly unexplainable and has left me filled with wonder.

Are you feeling at peace this evening? Whatever your belief is may you truly Celebrate the blessings in your life and find that calm still voice.

Love to all!

Til again,
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment