Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let it snow! or not!!!


Ok, so it's snowing, again! What can I expect? I'm in Ottawa, in December. Of course it's going to snow. lol

Yesterday I had the pleasure of playing for the Goulbourn Jubilee Singers and the Junior Jubilees. The songs were beautiful and all had a great time.


This picture was taken from the side view of the front of the church. The flowers are beautiful. Each week there will be more added. The liturgical colour for advent is blue, thus the blue drape you see to the left.

As I said...a good time was had by all. Today, however, I'm feeling a little weary. Thanks to the kindness of Nick I am now the proud owner of a paraffin bath which came into good use this afternoon. My hands are so thankful for such a nice treatment! Thanks Nick!

I put a new profile picture on the blog (scroll down). I apologize for the graininess and hope to have another taken soon. I'm at the church at least 5 out of 7 days this time of year so many more photo ops.

I'm relaxing today and finding my feet (balance) once again. Tomorrow I'll head to the pool and enjoy the steam room and whirlpool after a good long swim. Perhaps even do a wee bit of shopping. No, not the Christmas gift kind, the...oh my I'm out of everything kind! Not my favorite pass time for sure.

For now I'll pick up my knitting and take care of me.

Love to all til again
Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment