Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Green Smoothie Evidence!


OK I have proof! Proof of what? That I actually do drink these wonderful smoothies. You have to trust me. I really did drink all of it. What's left at the bottom I'll scoop out with a spoon.

This was a very special smoothie. Last night after the pot-luck at the church one of the lovely ladies offered me a bowl of fruit salad. Sweet. I told her it would go in my smoothie for breakfast.

That's exactly what I did. In this bowl was cut up honeydew, cantaloupe, red and green grapes. I added one small banana and a couple of handfuls of lettuce. (needed to make it green).

The Green Jugs are available from the Raw Divas (see my side bar) I really like using mine. Definitely have opportunities to talk about it when I'm out and about. From time to time I even use it for water. lol


Today was sort of a snow day for me. Yes, there's lots of the white fluffy stuff out there. Our driveway is now clear thanks to the neighbors and for Nick's hard working shovel. I think the shovel actually works really hard. Nick sends his energy into it and wow, the snow moves. lol

Food for today:

coffee 1 cup
a cup of vegetarian chili (I made this for last night's dinner)
1 home made dinner roll (made just like Grammie used to make)
1 full jug of green smoothie

1 spoonful of cookie dough that is now dehydrating

That's it so far. I'm planning on some clear veg. broth for my dinner and a salad.

Not a fully raw day but definitely a good one.

What's on your menu today??

til again,
Doll

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for Green Smoothies! YUMMMMM!!!


    Happy Holidays,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doll -- I had lost track of your blog until I saw it show up in my google alert for green smoothies!!! :-)

    Lots of good stuff here -- thanks for sharing! And thanks again for the pep talk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doll -- I had lost track of your blog until I saw it show up in my google alert for green smoothies!!! :-)

    Lots of good stuff here -- thanks for sharing! And thanks again for the pep talk!

    ReplyDelete