Monday, April 28, 2008

Great Weekend














We had a wonderful, exciting, fun-filled weekend! This is a picture of part of the back wall of the church. We had some really talented people put many hours into creating out set designs etc.




Nick (beside me) played Pharoah! A great role!


Don't you think we had fun? My role? Director and pianist. Cast of characters included Miriam, Moses, Aaron, Joshua, many Hebrew Slaves, Palace Princesses, many dancers etc etc etc. Not going to include pics of them here since I don't yet have their permission.













My daughter, Katie, was our resident "RAPPER GIRL" She did an amazing job and learned it all in only 2 weeks!


I'll share more pics as they become available.

1 comment:

  1. My sister's niece took part in a play at her Temple about Moses and the Ten Commandments. She was very proud to play one of the plagues.

    "Aunt Adele," she exclaimed happily. "I'm Vermin!"

    ReplyDelete