Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A quick note

...before I head off to bed. What a great but busy week this has been. The musical will be presented Saturday evening, Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon. The cast and singers have all worked very hard to bring the story of Moses to life. So much fun. Hope to post a couple of pics tomorrow.

A continued new look for me. Today I picked up my new glasses. Time for my age to show...or not...I know am a proud wearer of bi-focals. They are progressives so no lines but getting used to them is interesting. I haven't had new glasses in so very long...almost feels like a treat for me. One thing for sure, my night vision is drastically improved. Now, reading the music at the piano is still an issue but I'm sure I'll get used to it.


Lots of great healthy food for me today. I'm feeling tired but good.

I like feeling "good" when I go to bed. There's a peacefulness that comes with it that envelopes me much like the flannel sheet that I love.

So, with flannel around you or not...sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment