Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring has sprung!




I'm just so excited by the fact that the snow is finally gone from our yard. Seems like a major miracle for sure!
Here you have the before and after picture of our pool. With the help of Katie (daughter 22) Nick and I were able to pull the cover off the pool on Saturday.





What was hilarious was me shovelling snow off the edge of the cover while wearing shorts!








This is the "new" me taken just before lunch today. I definitely need another taken sans laundry. lol I got my hair cut last Friday. Since I arrived here in June 2006 my hair has lost 24 inches plus! Big change for me.





The past week I lost 5 pounds but then I had gained 5 pounds a couple of weeks ago so it's all balanced.

My weight loss is due to my significant cut in sodium! This is something I track each day. If I keep my levels low then I lose weight. Pretty simple formula eh? Well, it works for me right now!

And, lets face it....what is NOW is what's really important. Right?

Let me know what you think.

Have a super terrific day!

1 comment:

  1. You're exactly right! You can't change history, but you can change the present.

    Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete