Thursday, March 20, 2008

Power Boost!


This is what I need. Perhaps if the days could make up it's mind as to spring, winter, rain or snow...well? I cannot gauge my feelings by the weather. I am at the rudder and helm of my own ship and will steer through any turmoil that comes at me.


Yesterday's post was a downer...I apologize friends but this is my journal...good, bad and yes sometimes depressing. Mostly I feel positive and energized and my writing reflects that. I am not controlled by the weather, my friends or my hormones! It's a full moon by the way!

Back on track? You betcha!!!! This picture was taken last July as I was rehearsing with my daughter at church. I'm in charge and having a blast!


Today: 217.8


FOR ME:
  1. slow stretches
  2. STTO#2
  3. lots of water
  4. great food options from today's menu
  5. WALK to work
FOR MY SPIRIT:
  1. yoga (30 min)
  2. Scripture and prayer
  3. Journal
FOR WORK:
  1. restaurant (2hours)
  2. students (1 hour)
  3. church service (1hr)
  4. prep time (1hr)
  5. choir (1.5 hrs)

***I am making my life what I want it to be!

Items in italics have been completed.

1 comment:

  1. Wowser, helmswoman,your doin it !!!

    dont let anyone else drive your truck, no no no.

    Drive on, helmswoman !!

    DG

    ReplyDelete