Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!

Mid-week and guess what? It's raining.! Odd to see the rain with so much snow on the ground. This will not deter my day.

I would like to say that I woke with great energy today. Not so. The last couple of nights have been filled with bad dreams and so my rest has been limited. When I have a lot of active dreams I wake feeling often more tired than when I went to bed.

Add to that the fact that I'm unable to follow the "plan" perfectly and I'm left feeling, well, pretty much like I've failed, yet again! I make my plan and follow the plan I make but it's not the "perfect" plan. I don't exercise for a full hour all at once, I'm still drinking coffee, just not as much and I'm still working on drinking all my water. So then I feel, why bother! The cycle begins: if I can't exercise for a full hour than why even try for the 30 min I'm able to do. I'm not drinking 8 glasses of water so why even attempt the 6 that I am drinking. Do you see where I'm heading with this? Failing like this puts me back to bed again, and again, and again.

So friends, for today, I'm heading back to bed until time to go to work. Maybe then I'll feel more like myself and more like tackling this demon one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment