Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow storms and a migraine

The title basically sums up my day. I've been in and out of bed in attempt to clear my head of the migraine that started last night. I know that once the storms has passed through I'll feel much better.
Weight: 210
STATS:
from Friday:
Calorie Range: 10 days
Exercise: 0 days (missed Friday)
Water: 0 days (still at 6 bottles)
Vitamins: 18 days

For clarification: the days listed are those in a row; as in, I haven't missed taking my vitamins for 18days!

All for now......

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're not feeling well... get better soon and stay warm.

    I was just perusing your blog... I'm woefully behind on my reading. There are many things that I wish that I could control in my life, but few that I can actually claim control over. I truly believe that it's more important to have the feeling than the actuality.

    ReplyDelete